To ensure the smooth operation of our business, Uras Techno obtains and uses the personal information of our employees, customers, and business partners. Uras Techno recognizes the serious responsibility of appropriately protecting personal information. To carry out this responsibility, we handle personal information based on the following policies.
- 1. Uras Techno strictly adheres to laws and other relevant regulations concerning the protection of personal information, and we handle this information in conformance with generally accepted practices and codes regarding the handling of personal information.
- 2. Uras Techno has strict and clear standards concerning the handling of personal information, and we ensure that our employees recognize the importance handling such information. Uras Techno also requests that our business partners also appropriately handle personal information.
- 3. When Uras Techno obtains personal information, we identify, communicate or disclose the purpose of use, and handle the personal information in accordance with the purpose for which the information was provided.
- 4. To prevent leakage, loss of, or tampering with personal information, Uras Techno implements appropriate security measures.
- 5. Uras Techno responds in good faith upon receiving a request from any person for disclosure, correction, deletion, or discontinued use of their personal information in our possession.
Personal Information and Purpose of Use
Personal information on this website is used for the following purposes:
- 1. To send information on products or services by post, fax, or e-mail.
- 2. To send information on and attendance applications for product seminars.
- 3. To confirm orders for products or services and to ship products.
- 4. To confirm billing, pricing and payment for products or services.
- 5. To improve or enhance products or services and develop new products or services.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Uras Techno does not disclose personal information concerning a customer to a third party without the consent of that customer. This does not apply, however, in the following cases.
- 1. When the customer has given a prior consent to the disclosure.
- 2. When the information is disclosed or provided, such as statistical data, in a format that cannot identify the customer.
- 3. When the information must be disclosed or provided according to laws and regulations.
- 4. When obtaining the customer's consent may impede the execution of relevant duties when disclosure is required or when disclosure is needed to safeguard human life, prevent bodily injury, or protect property.
- 5. When it is determined that a response or follow-up from an affiliate or representative of Uras Techno is appropriate in providing the customer with products or services, or when Uras Techno delegates handling the customer's personal information to achieve the purpose of use.
Inquiries Concerning the Handling of Personal Information
Contact for inquiries concerning the handling of personal information on this website: