This site is operated by URAS TECHNO CO.,LTD. hereby referred to as “Uras Techno”. It is the official homepage of Uras Techno, intended to introduce the company as well as its products and engineering services. Please note that it is assumed that you consent to the following terms and conditions of use when you use this website.
Although the information contained within this website has been posted with due diligence, Uras Techno accepts no liability for the following items:
- 1. Posted information which is not completely up to date, correct, safe, or beneficial.
- 2. Server outages, changes of information, suspension or termination of offers without warning, and all damages caused thereby.
- 3. All damages caused by the use of this website.
- 4. All damages that arise by the access and use of websites linked to by this website.
In regards to the use of this website, the following acts are prohibited:
- 1. Infringement on the industrial property, copyright, or other property rights of Uras Techno, Uras Techno’s customers, or any third party.
- 2. Defamation, slander, or threats against Uras Techno, Uras Techno’s customers, or any third party.
- 3. Any action which causes or is likely to cause detriment or damage to Uras Techno, Uras Techno’s customers, or any third party.
- 4. Any action which causes or is likely to damage the credibility of Uras Techno or this website.
- 5. Any action which causes or is likely to cause the transmission of a computer virus or malware.
- 6. The breach of any applicable laws or ordinances.
Recommended Operating Systems and Browsers
This website supports the following operating systems and browsers:
OS: Windows 10 and later, Mac OSX 10.9 and later, iOS 10 and later, Android 6 and later
Browser: Internet Explorer 11.0 and later, Firefox latest version, Safari latest version, Google Chrome latest version
In order to protect the personal information of the site’s users, this website uses SSL* encryption for browser-server communication.
* SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a high-security Internet communication encryption technique.
Handling of Personal Information